2008年11月7日 星期五

Free Writing - Self Reflection

I have had a very busy life after I started my secondary school. The study is more difficult and I take much more time to do my homework and to revise for quizzes and tests. The assessments are more frequent than before.

I think I must learn to adopt to the secondary school study. The new subjects I need to adopt include History, Liberal Studies, Chinese History, and Science. Both World History and Chinese History are difficult subjects for me. I need to remember a lot of data and information, such as years, events, places. I also need to learn a lot of vocabulary.

I do my homework very slowly because I am a very careful student. I don't want to make any mistakes when I do my homework. I hope I can do the homework faster and more carefully. But I also need to spend time to practice playing piano and violin.

I hope God will help me to cope with my secondary school study.

沒有留言: